Mirabai Malas - APRICUS MALA | peach moonstone
[ap-ri-kus] - Latin; to be full of the warmth and light of sunshine.
A stone of inspiration and femininity, peach moonstone has a warm, uplifting, nurturing energy. It increase positivity, steadies internal will and enhances receptivity to the blessings around us. By helping to align us with feminine energy it elevates creativity and intuition.
Calming and balancing for the mind and body, it reminds us to flow with grace through the journey of life.
Cream cotton tassel.
* Gemstones are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Results are the sole responsibility of the user.
Each mala purchase includes
- Sacred Gemstone Mala.
- Special Keep Bag - Indian hand-block printed cotton fabric.
- Mala Meditation & Mantra Guide Card
- Hang Tag - with gemstone meanings, properties and benefits.
- Blessings - this mala has been blessed with sacred water from the clear Himalayan Ganges.
- 108 beads, 8mm.
- Guru bead, 10mm.
- Cotton tassel, approx. 50mm.
- Hangs approx. 52-58cm, inc. tassel.
* Please be mindful that because our malas are individually handmade from naturally occurring materials, you may notice slight ‘imperfections’ or variations in size, colour and length. This is confirmation of its artisan origin and means your mala is one of a kind.