Mirabai Malas - KAPEL MALA | amazonite & sandalwood
[ka-pil] - Russian; the melted water that drips from icicles, roots and trees during the spring thaw.
A cleansing and balancing stone, Amazonite refreshes the nervous system by releasing difficult emotions, allowing a return to peace and calm. It cleanses communication channels for truthful, loving and harmonious exchanges. It detoxifies the energetic environment of geopathic stress and electromagnetic pollution.
Sandalwood has been used for centuries in aid of meditation, prayer and spiritual practices. It supports the experience of inner unity, soul awareness and higher consciousness.
Promotes feelings of inner balance and tranquility, allowing for stillness and self-reflection.
White Cotton Tassel.
Heart & Throat
Each mala purchase includes:
- Sacred Gemstone Mala.
- Special Keep Bag - Indian hand-block printed cotton fabric.
- Mala Meditation & Mantra Guide Card
- Hang Tag - with gemstone meanings, properties and benefits.
- Blessings - this mala has been blessed with sacred water from the clear Himalayan Ganges.
- 108 beads, 8mm.
- Guru bead, 10mm.
- Tassel approx. 50mm.
- Hangs 52-58cm, inc. tassel.
* Please be mindful that because our malas are individually handmade from naturally occurring materials, you may notice slight ‘imperfections’ or variations in size, colour and length. This is confirmation of its artisan origin and means your mala is one of a kind.